Home Based Services:
- Our unique Home Based Services has the potential for rapid growth. You can help provide counseling in the homes of clients under the supervision of Krystal Mattox, Coordinator of Home Based Services.
- You will be paid a rate per hour for completed units of service. Most visits will be multiple hours.
- Your training for working in Home Based Services can begin immediately.
- It will require travel. Your mileage will be reimbursed at the rate of 36 cents per mile.
- We are currently serving clients in Bedford County, Appomattox County, and Lynchburg City. We anticipate being able to deliver our HBS service in other counties soon, eventually serving the region.
If you have experience with Intensive In-Home (IIH), or have heard negative comments about IIH, it is important for you to know that our program is uniquely better.
We are still putting this page together. Check back again soon for more opportunities.